Redmi 10 Prime India launch has been officially teased, could be the rebranded version of the Redmi 10 which was launched recently in global markets. The handset was also spotted on the Bluetooth SIG certification.
Redmi 10 Prime India launch officially teased
67 73 53 11 61 67 71 2 61 23 67 47 43 23 71 67 83 2 97— 61 11 7 41 23 23 43 7 23 2 – #ComingSoon (@RedmiIndia) August 20, 2021
Xiaomi is all set to launch the Redmi 9 Prime successor very soon. Recently, The Chinese tech company tweeted Prime numbers on their official Redmi India handle, hinting that Redmi 10 Prime coming to India soon. Apart from this, the company did not reveal any information about the device.
In related news, Today, A reliable tipster named @TechnoAnkit1 shared the Bluetooth SIG listing of the new Xiaomi device with model number 21061119BI, It is believed to be Redmi 10 Prime. However, The listing has not confirmed any specifications of the device.
For those who are unaware, Redmi 10 sport a 6.5-inches IPS LCD FHD+ display with up to 90Hz refresh rate and a centered positioned punch-hole cutout. Under the hood, The device runs on MediaTek Helio G88 SoC and is paired with up to 6GB RAM + 128GB storage. Coming to the camera, It is equipped with 50MP (Primary) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth) a quad rear camera setup and a 8MP front-facing shooter. The device packs a 5000 mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications