Realme C21Y India launch date has been revealed, The budget category smartphone from Realme is all set to make its debut on 23 August in India. Realme C21Y has been already launched in Vietnam last month.
Realme C21Y India launch confirmed: Specs & Pricing
As per the microsite, Realme C21Y sport a 6.5-inches HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) resolution display with a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, It is powered by an octa-core Unisoc T610 SoC, Mali-G52 GPU, and paired with up to 4GB RAM + 64GB expandable storage. It runs on Android 10-based on Realme UI.
In terms of camera, The smartphone is equipped with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 13-megapixel primary sensor + 2-megapixel black and white sensor + 2-megapixel macro shooter.On the front, there is a 5-megapixel selfie shooter. It packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports reverse wired charging. For connectivity, Realme C21Y includes the support of LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5, GPS, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a Micro-USB port for charging. There is also a fingerprint scanner on the back as well.
There is no infotmation about the Indian variant pricing of the Realme C21Y. The handset is priced in Vietnam at VND 3,240,000 (around Rs. 10,500) for the 3GB + 32GB storage model and VND 3,710,000 (around Rs. 12,000) for the 4GB + 64GB model.
What are your views on the India launch of Realme C21Y? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- OPPO Pad spotted on Geekbench, key Specifications tipped ahead of launch
- Vivo Y10 & Vivo Y10 (t1 version) with 5000mah battery, 6.51-inch display launched: Price, Specifications
- DEFY Space smartwatch with Spo2 sensor, IP68 water resistance launched in India: Price, Specifications
- boAt Watch Matrix with AMOLED display, up to 7 days battery life launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y21e with Snapdragon 680 chipset, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications