Realme Pad spotted on Geekbench revealing the key specifications. Some previous reports suggested the detailed specifications of the Realme Pad. As per a Tech Youtuber named Sahil Karoul Realme will launch the Pad on September 9 and till now the company hasn’t even teased the upcoming tablet yet.
Realme Pad spotted on Geekbench
As per the Geekbench listing, the tablet will come powered by a MediaTek MT6769V/CU octa-core chipset with 2 Cores clocked at 2.00GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.80GHz. Later it is found that this is the model number of MediaTek Helio G80 processor that comes coupled Mali G52 MC2 GPU. The tablet is speculated to come with Snapdragon 600 or Snapdragon 700 series chipset.
The upcoming realme tablet is able to grab a score of 326 in single-cores and scores 1144 in multi scores. The tab is listed in the 4GB RAM variant and may come in other RAM options. The device will come running on Android 11 and may cone with Realme custom skin on top.
Realme Pad Specifications ( Expected )
Realme Pad will feature a 10.4 inches AMOLED display with 60Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, it will come powered with MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core chipset. It will be accompanied by 64GB of storage and 4GB of RAM.
In terms of Dimensions, the phone will measure 246 x 156 x 6.8mm, and will be backed by a 7100mah battery. In terms of camera, the Realme Pad will boast an 8-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front camera as well. Additionally, the device will sport quad speakers, support for the Stylus, and more. The phone will come in two color options namely grey and gold.
- Introducing Red Magic 9 Pro Series Smart Phones! Features and Price – Tech News
- Indian Railways is bringing ‘Gajraj Suraksha’, know about this AI technology
- Infinix Hot 40i with 32MP selfie camera Launched – Price, Specifications, and more| Tech News
- Noise ColorFit Pro 5 series unveiled with an AMOLED display, Bluetooth 5.3, and more- Tech News
- Get Zero Debt Insurance Cover while buying a car, know why it is necessary