Realme GT Neo2 has been spotted with Snapdragon 870 SoC and 12GB RAM on Geekbench. It is the successor of the Realme GT Neo which was launched back in March. Previously, Realme GT Neo2 was also spotted on China’s 3C certification.
Realme GT Neo2 Specifications
Realme is all set to launch the successor of the Realme GT Neo which was announced back in March. According to the Geekbench listing, Realme GT Neo2 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset and may couple with 12GB RAM. It will be run on Android 11 OS with Realme UI on top out of the box.
Coming to the Geekbench scores, The smartphone is managed to score 4768 points on the single-core test and 12690 points on the multi-core test. Keep in minds that these are the Geekbench 4 results.
The previous report suggested that it will include the support of 65W fast charging technology and 5,000mAh battery. It is rumored to come with 6.62-inches FHD+ display and a 120Hz refresh rate. Further, It is believed to be equipped with a triple rear camera system with a 64MP main sensor + 8MP ultra-wide lens + 2MP sensor.
What are your views on the Realme GT Neo2, Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
- Tecno Pova Neo with 6000mah battery, 6.8-inch Dot notch display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme 9 Pro Plus Specifications and Renders leaked ahead of launch
- Tecno Pop 5 Pro with 6000mah battery, 8MP Dual Rear Camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi 11T Pro with 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Moto Tab G70 with MediaTek Helio G90T, Quad Speakers, 2k Display launched in India: Price, Specifications