Realme GT Neo2 has been spotted with Snapdragon 870 SoC and 12GB RAM on Geekbench. It is the successor of the Realme GT Neo which was launched back in March. Previously, Realme GT Neo2 was also spotted on China’s 3C certification.
Realme GT Neo2 Specifications
Realme is all set to launch the successor of the Realme GT Neo which was announced back in March. According to the Geekbench listing, Realme GT Neo2 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset and may couple with 12GB RAM. It will be run on Android 11 OS with Realme UI on top out of the box.
Coming to the Geekbench scores, The smartphone is managed to score 4768 points on the single-core test and 12690 points on the multi-core test. Keep in minds that these are the Geekbench 4 results.
The previous report suggested that it will include the support of 65W fast charging technology and 5,000mAh battery. It is rumored to come with 6.62-inches FHD+ display and a 120Hz refresh rate. Further, It is believed to be equipped with a triple rear camera system with a 64MP main sensor + 8MP ultra-wide lens + 2MP sensor.
What are your views on the Realme GT Neo2, Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications