Realme GT Neo2 has been spotted with Snapdragon 870 SoC and 12GB RAM on Geekbench. It is the successor of the Realme GT Neo which was launched back in March. Previously, Realme GT Neo2 was also spotted on China’s 3C certification.
Realme GT Neo2 Specifications
Realme is all set to launch the successor of the Realme GT Neo which was announced back in March. According to the Geekbench listing, Realme GT Neo2 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset and may couple with 12GB RAM. It will be run on Android 11 OS with Realme UI on top out of the box.
Coming to the Geekbench scores, The smartphone is managed to score 4768 points on the single-core test and 12690 points on the multi-core test. Keep in minds that these are the Geekbench 4 results.
The previous report suggested that it will include the support of 65W fast charging technology and 5,000mAh battery. It is rumored to come with 6.62-inches FHD+ display and a 120Hz refresh rate. Further, It is believed to be equipped with a triple rear camera system with a 64MP main sensor + 8MP ultra-wide lens + 2MP sensor.
What are your views on the Realme GT Neo2, Do let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications
- Realme C30 with Unisoc T612 chipset, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications
- POCO X4 GT with 144Hz IPS LCD display, MediaTek Dimensity 8100 launched
- POCO F4 5G with 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, Snapdragon 870 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Tecno Pova 3 with 50MP triple rear camera, 7000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications