Realme and Kodak collaborate for Realme GT Master Edition, It is expected to be launch globally as Realme GT Camera Flagship. Recently, some reports revealed the key specification of the Realme GT Master edition, the smartphone is believed to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC and may equip with 65W fast charging technology.
Realme and Kodak collaborate for the Realme GT Camera Flagship
Realme is all set to launch its first-ever camera-centric smartphone. The Chinese tech company is collaborating with well-known camera brand ‘Kodak‘ for its upcoming flagship Realme GT Master Edition. Except for collaboration, the company has not revealed any specification of the device.
Previously, Some reports suggested that it will have a 6.5-inches display with 90Hz fast refresh rate. Under the hood, It could be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. In terms of camera, The handset will have 108-megapixel primary sensor + 13-megapixel sensor + 2-megapixel sensor a triple rear camera setup. The device is expected to be fueled by a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging technology.
As earlier mentioned, It is rumored that the Realme GT Master Edition will be debuted as the Realme GT Camera Flagship globally. What are your views on the Realme and Kodak collaboration? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Oppo A56 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 700, 5000mah battery launched: Price, Specifications
- Nokia C30 with 6000mah battery, Unisoc SC9863A launched: Price, Specifications
- Unisoc Tiger T610 vs MediaTek Helio G70 – Detailed Comparison
- Huawei Nova 9 with Snapdragon 778G, 120Hz OLED display launched in Europe: Price, Specifications
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 vs Snapdragon 778G – Detailed Comparison