Realme and Kodak collaborate for Realme GT Master Edition, It is expected to be launch globally as Realme GT Camera Flagship. Recently, some reports revealed the key specification of the Realme GT Master edition, the smartphone is believed to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC and may equip with 65W fast charging technology.
Realme and Kodak collaborate for the Realme GT Camera Flagship
Realme is all set to launch its first-ever camera-centric smartphone. The Chinese tech company is collaborating with well-known camera brand ‘Kodak‘ for its upcoming flagship Realme GT Master Edition. Except for collaboration, the company has not revealed any specification of the device.
Previously, Some reports suggested that it will have a 6.5-inches display with 90Hz fast refresh rate. Under the hood, It could be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset. In terms of camera, The handset will have 108-megapixel primary sensor + 13-megapixel sensor + 2-megapixel sensor a triple rear camera setup. The device is expected to be fueled by a 4,500mAh battery with 65W fast charging technology.
As earlier mentioned, It is rumored that the Realme GT Master Edition will be debuted as the Realme GT Camera Flagship globally. What are your views on the Realme and Kodak collaboration? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Motorola Moto G51 5G India launch revealed by the company officially, Expected Specifications
- Motorola Moto Edge X30 live renders, display details surfaces online ahead of launch
- Redmi Monitor 27-inch Pro with 2k resolution, DC Dimming launched: Price, Specifications
- iQOO Neo 6 spotted on Google Play Console Listing, Key Specifications Revealed
- Hi Nova 9 5G, Hi Nova 9 Pro 5G with 120Hz OLED display, 50MP quad rear camera, Snapdragon 778G launched