iQOO 7 Monster Orange color option is ready to make its debut on July 26 during Amazon Prime day sale 2021. The smartphone may arrive with similar specifications to the regular iQOO 7. It is not known yet whether the IQoo 7 Monster Orange option will be available for the 12GB RAM + 256GB internal storage variant.
iQOO 7 Monster Orange color option launch date
The wait was worth it!— iQOO India (@IqooInd) July 23, 2021
iQOO 7 is now here in an all new Avatar.
Get your hands on the LIT Monster Orange starting Rs 29,990* only at the Amazon Prime Day Sale.
Sale starts on 26.07.2021#iQOO7MonsterOrange #iQOO7 pic.twitter.com/Z4PXDcBu3b
Yesterday, The Chinese tech company shared a teaser for the upcoming color option of the iQOO 7. As per the teaser, The new color variant of the iQoo 7 will be dubbed as a Monster Orange color option and will be available from 26th July via Amazon India. Coming to the pricing, the handset will be priced at 31,990 INR and may couple with 8GB of RAM + 128GB of internal storage.
iQOO 7 specifications
In case you don’t know, iQOO 7 features a 6.62 inches AMOLED FHD+ display with a 120Hz fast refresh rate. Under the hood, It is driven by Snapdragon 870 octa-core chipset. There is also 3GB extended virtual RAM functionality. The smartphone boasts a triple rear camera that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with OIS + 13-megapixel ultrawide sensor + 2-megapixel mono sensor. For selfies, the phone sports a 16-megapixel front-facing camera. The device is fueled by a 440mah battery and supports 66W fast charging.
What are your thoughts on the new color variant of the iQOO 7? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- To increase sales, the price of Samsung Galaxy S22 phone has been reduced by 8000 rupees, there are many other offers
- Phone to run like a supercomputer, iQOO Neo 8 Pro launched with 16GB RAM and 1TB storage
- The launch of OnePlus Fold and Nord 3 is not long, the company said
- Xiaomi’s big announcement, Rs 44,999 smartphone free if this problem occurs on the phone!
- Mahindra: Mahindra’s first dual-fuel car appears, will run on gas + oil, save a lot of money