OPPO F19s has been leaked online with an AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras. It is expected to be the successor of the Oppo F19 which was launched back in April. Previously, the handset was also spotted on the Bluetooth SIG certification.
Oppo F19s Specifications (expected)
Oppo is all set to launch a new device to its F series portfolio soon. Today A fresh report from the MySmartPrice has revealed the key specifications of the Oppo F19s. According to the report, the OPPO F19s will sport a 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ resolution panel with a punch-hole panel that will offer a 20:9 aspect ratio. In terms of camera, the smartphone will be equipped with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 48-Megapixel (primary) camera & a duo of 2-Megapixel sensors. There will be a Sony IMX471 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
There is no information about the processor but it is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Soc and may couple with 6GB of RAM. It will also carry the support of 5 GB of virtual RAM. The F19s will measure 7.95mm in thickness and weigh 175 grams.
However, The Chinese tech company has not confirmed any official information about the Oppo F19s, so this piece of information should be taken with a pinch of salt.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications