OnePlus Nord 2 launch date officially confirmed, the handset is ready to make its debut on July 22 in India & Europe. It is the successor of the OnePlus Nord which was launched back in July last year. Previously, The Chinese tech firm already confirmed that the OnePlus Nord 2 will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI chipset.
OnePlus Nord 2 launch date confirmed
OnePlus is ready to launch its next-generation Nord series device. Today, The Chinese tech company added a microsite on its official site which confirmed the launch date of the upcoming Nord 2. As per the microsite, The handset will make its debut on July 22 in India & Europe.
Recently, OnePlus revealed that the upcoming Nord device could feature MediaTek Dimensity 1200 AI chipset. Previous reports suggested that the smartphone will have a 6.44 inches AMOLED FHD+ resolution display and 90Hz refresh rate. It will run on Android 11 out of the box. In terms of battery, The OnePlus Nord 2 5G will pack a 4500mah battery and may support 30W fast charging. Coming to the camera, The handset will include 50-megapixel primary sensor + 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor + 2-megapixel macro sensor a triple rear camera setup, and a 32-megapixel front-facing camera.
What are your expectations from the upcoming OnePlus Nord 2, Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Honor X20 live image surfaced online, triple rear camera setup and dual punch hole selfie camera tipped
- Infinix Smart 5A goes official in India, priced at Rs 6,499
- Tecno POVA 2 launched with MediaTek Helio G85 chipset and 7000mah battery in India: Specs, Price
- Redmi Note 10 JE with Snapdragon 480 and IP68 rating debuted in Japan: Specs, Price
- Huawei Children Watch 4 Pro with AMOLED display and 5MP front camera launched in China: Specs, Price