Meizu mblu Blus TWS has been debuted with ANC and 30-hour battery life in China. The buds resemble Apple AirPods Pro, On the other hand, the charging case seems similar to the case of the newer Galaxy Buds models. Meizu mblu Blus TWS earbuds are compatible with both Android & IOS.
Meizu mblu Blus TWS Specifications
The mblu Blus TWS sport 12mm drivers and pair via Bluetooth v5.2 (quick pairing with Meizu smartphones). It comes with ANC support that reduces noise levels up to 30dB. The earbuds pack a 43mAh battery, whereas the charging case includes a 520mAh battery. Without ANC, It offers a total playback time of up to 30 hours as compared to 25 hours with ANC.
The buds themselves last for up to 6 and a half hours on a single charge with noise cancellation turned off. When ANC is activated, the battery life of the buds drops by an hour to 5 and a half hours. Further, It also includes the support of Qi wireless charging. Additional feature includes IPX4 water resistance, touch gestures controls, quick pairing and more.
Meizu mblu Blus TWS Price & Availability
Meizu mblu Blus TWS earbuds carry a price tag of 199 Yuan (around Rs.2,267) in China. It is already up for sale via multiple retailers across the country.
The earbuds come in a single white colour option, and retail with three different-sized ear tips.
- Vivo Y01 4G with MediaTek Helio P35, 5000mah battery launched in India
- Honor Play 30 5G with Snapdragon 480 Plus launched: Price, Specifications
- Top 5 Best Free Manga Apps for Android and iPhone in 2022
- How to create cricket team on fantasy Gaming Apps
- Motorola Moto G82 5G with 120Hz AMOLED, 50MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications