Meizu mblu Blus TWS has been debuted with ANC and 30-hour battery life in China. The buds resemble Apple AirPods Pro, On the other hand, the charging case seems similar to the case of the newer Galaxy Buds models. Meizu mblu Blus TWS earbuds are compatible with both Android & IOS.
Meizu mblu Blus TWS Specifications
The mblu Blus TWS sport 12mm drivers and pair via Bluetooth v5.2 (quick pairing with Meizu smartphones). It comes with ANC support that reduces noise levels up to 30dB. The earbuds pack a 43mAh battery, whereas the charging case includes a 520mAh battery. Without ANC, It offers a total playback time of up to 30 hours as compared to 25 hours with ANC.
The buds themselves last for up to 6 and a half hours on a single charge with noise cancellation turned off. When ANC is activated, the battery life of the buds drops by an hour to 5 and a half hours. Further, It also includes the support of Qi wireless charging. Additional feature includes IPX4 water resistance, touch gestures controls, quick pairing and more.
Meizu mblu Blus TWS Price & Availability
Meizu mblu Blus TWS earbuds carry a price tag of 199 Yuan (around Rs.2,267) in China. It is already up for sale via multiple retailers across the country.
The earbuds come in a single white colour option, and retail with three different-sized ear tips.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications