Meizu mblu Blus TWS has been debuted with ANC and 30-hour battery life in China. The buds resemble Apple AirPods Pro, On the other hand, the charging case seems similar to the case of the newer Galaxy Buds models. Meizu mblu Blus TWS earbuds are compatible with both Android & IOS.
Meizu mblu Blus TWS Specifications
The mblu Blus TWS sport 12mm drivers and pair via Bluetooth v5.2 (quick pairing with Meizu smartphones). It comes with ANC support that reduces noise levels up to 30dB. The earbuds pack a 43mAh battery, whereas the charging case includes a 520mAh battery. Without ANC, It offers a total playback time of up to 30 hours as compared to 25 hours with ANC.
The buds themselves last for up to 6 and a half hours on a single charge with noise cancellation turned off. When ANC is activated, the battery life of the buds drops by an hour to 5 and a half hours. Further, It also includes the support of Qi wireless charging. Additional feature includes IPX4 water resistance, touch gestures controls, quick pairing and more.
Meizu mblu Blus TWS Price & Availability
Meizu mblu Blus TWS earbuds carry a price tag of 199 Yuan (around Rs.2,267) in China. It is already up for sale via multiple retailers across the country.
The earbuds come in a single white colour option, and retail with three different-sized ear tips.
- Honor 60 and Honor 60 Pro 5G with 108MP triple rear camera, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo S12 Pro specifications and renders tipped online ahead of launch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 Flagship chipset built on 4nm fabrication process launched
- Coolpad COOL 20 Pro with MediTek Dimensity 900, 50MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A13 5G with MediTek Dimensity 700, 50MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications