MediaTek Dimensity 1300 SoC was announced as the new flagship processor by Taiwan based chip manufacturer. It is the successor of the Dimensity 1200 which was revealed earlier last year. The company unveiled the Dimensity 9000 chipset last year which is one of the most powerful processors currently present in the market.
MediaTek Dimensity 1300 Specifications and Features
- It is built on a 6nm fabrication process.
- Support for 1080 x 2520 pixels resolution display at 168Hz.
- Paired with the same Mali G77 MC9 GPU that we have seen on the Dimensity 1200.
- Octa-cores including 1 x Cortex A78 performance core clocked at 3.00 GHz, 3 x Cortex A78 cores clocked 2.6GHz and 4 x COrtex A55 efficient core clocked at 2.00GHz.
- Up to 200MP camera sensors support with improved ISP.
- Support up to 16GB of LPDDR4X RAM with 4266Mbps clock speeds and UFS 3.1 storage support.
- New AI camera capabilities including ‘Staggered’ 4K HDR video recording that uses real-time 3-exposure fusion technology to provide 40% greater dynamic range compared to standard.
- Dual sim 5G connectivity with 4.7 Gbpsdownlink speed and 2.5 Gbps uplink speed.
- Wi-Fi 6, GNSS, 2CC carrier aggregation, and Bluetooth 5.2 support.
For more information you can visit the official website. The smartphone powered with MediaTek Dimsnity 1300 processor will hit the market very soon. OnePlus Nord 2T and Redmi Note 12 series will be the one to come powered with this chipset.