MediaTek Dimensity 9000 was unveiled as the most powerful chipset from the Taiwan-based Chip maker yet. The processor is ready to compete against flagship offerings like Snapdragon 888, Exynos 2000, and more. It is the first chipset to use ARM’s new v9 architecture and also the first chipset debuted with ARM’s new core designs.
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Specifications and Features
- Built on TSM 4nm process.
- Used ARM’s new v9 architecture.
- Octa-core, 1 x Cortex X2 performance core clocked at 3.05GHz, 2 x Cortex A710 core clocked at 2.85GHz, and 4 x Cortex-A510 efficiency cores clocked at 1.8GHz.
- 10-core Arm Mali-G710 GPU.
- MediaTek’s fifth-generation APU with six total cores.
- The company claimed four times more performance and power efficiency compared to its previous generation.
- LPDDR5x memory support at bandwidths of up to 7,500 Mbps.
- 180Hz refresh rate at FHD+ resolution display support.
- first 18-bit image signal processor support.
- 4K HDR video capture up to three cameras at the same time or capture still photos up to a massive 320MP sensor.
- For connectivity, the processor supports Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, 3CC carrier aggregation for sub-6HZ 5G.
As per the report, The devices powered with the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset will be seen in the first quarter of 2022. We have to wait for the actual benchmarks and performance to compare with other powerful chipsets present in the market. MediaTek is now the world’s largest smartphone chipset maker with nearly 40 percent market share and is claimed to be growing at 28 percent in the 5G chipset market.