Maimang 10 SE 5G has been launched with Snapdragon 480 SoC and 5,000mAh battery launched in China. The smartphone comes in Magic Night Black, Aurora Blue, and Galaxy Purple color variants. Maimang 10 SE 5G runs on Android 11 OS out of the box.
Unlike, This time the Maimang phone does not carry a Huawei branding instead of the Chinese telecom operator may have collaborated with an ODM to manufacture the Maimang 10 SE.
Maimang 10 SE 5G Specifications
|Device||Maimang 10 SE 5G|
|Internal storage capacity||128GB|
|DIsplay||6.51-inches IPS LCD Display|
|Rear Camera||13MP (primary) + 2MP (Macro)|
+ 2MP (Depth)
|Front camera||8 Megapixel|
|Battery||5000 mAh Battery|
|Charging||22.5W Fast Charging|
|Android Version||Android 11|
The Maimang 10 SE features a 6.51-inches 20:9 IPS LCD HD+ display with a 60Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 480 chipset and coupled with 6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage. In terms of camera, The handset is equipped with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 13-Megapixel (Primary) camera + 2-Megapixel (Macro) sensor + 2-Megapixel (Depth) sensor. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie snapper.
The smartphone is backed by a 5,000mAh battery and supports 22.5W fast charging technology. In terms of connectivity, It has a dual sim slot, 5G, 4G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type C port, and more. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Maimang 10 SE 5G Price & Availability
Maimang 10 SE 5G carries a price tag of 1,699 Yuan (around Rs.19,612) for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage. The first sale of the handset is going to be live on July 24 in China.
- Exchange old phone and buy iPhone 13, get discount up to 35000 rupees
- Acer has launched a range of affordable large-screen smart TVs in India, including Google TV with QLED and OLED displays
- One charge will run all day, no driving license is required, Honda’s new surprise for the countrymen
- Xiaomi 14 series is already buzzing with excitement, know when it will hit the market
- Realme C53 nears launch, 5000mAh battery with 50-megapixel camera