Lenovo Tab P12 Pro spotted on Google Play Console listing and Google Supported Devices list. It seems that the upcoming premium tablet from the Chinese Tech Giant is not so far and may reveal soon. Although, the Play console listing has revealed some of the key specifications.
Lenovo Tab P12 Pro spotted on Google Play Console
As per the Google Play Console Listing, the Lenovo Tab P12 Pro with model number Q706F will feature a QHD+ display with 1600 x 2560 pixels resolution along with 240 DPI screen density. The image of the front side of the tablet is also revealed by the listing that tipped that the Tab P12 Pro will have uniform bezels at all the edges and the bezels are not so thick and not so thin making it very good to prevent mistouches while using the tablet. A selfie sensor under the bezels is also seen but the exact sensor details is not known.
The listing also revealed that the tablet will come powered with Qualcomm SDM855 which is the model number of Snapdragon 855 octa-core ( 8 x kryo 485 cores ) chipset with 2900 MHz max frequency. The chipset is coupled with Adreno 640 GPU that is capable of providing an immersive graphics experience. The tab is listed with 8GB RAM variant and may come in other RAM variants as well. The P12 Pro will come running on Android 11 out of the box with the company’s custom skin on top.
The same model number has been spotted on the Google Play-supported devices list that means the tablet will come preloaded GMS ( Google Mobile Services ). The listing has been spotted by Mukul Sharma aka staff listings and it is exclusive to well know tech blog Naxon Tech. However, the Lenovo Tab P12 Pro spotted on multiple listing hinting the imminent launch of the tablet.
- Infinix GT Ultra: World Glimpses of Flagship Killer Phone, Infinix GT Ultra Launching Soon
- Vinfast India: Vietnam’s Vinfast is building a $2 billion factory in India
- Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro and ROG Phone 8 pre-orders start, what is the price?
- You can’t be impressed by the camera, Xiaomi 14 Ultra appeared to shake the global market
- DSLR days are over, Honor Magic 6 Pro launched in global market with world’s first 180MP periscope camera