HTC A100 spotted on Google Play Console listing revealing key specifications. The listing clearly mentioned the device type tablet so it seems that now the Taiwan-based Tech Giant is working on a tablet. It seems quite interesting as the Htc smartphone business is on the verge of a complete shutdown but the company hasn’t lost all its hopes and going to reveal a new tablet in the market soon.
HTC A100 spotted on Google Play Console
As per the listing, the HTC A100 will feature a Full-HD+ display with 1200 x 1920 pixels resolution with 240 DPI screen density. Under the hood, the tablet will come powered with a UniSoC T618 octa-core chipset with 2 x Cortex A75 cores and 6 x Cortex A55 cores clocked at 2000MHz. The tablet will come coupled with 2 x Mali G52 GPU clocked at 850 MHz.
The device is listed with an 8GB RAM Variant and may come in other RAM variants as well. The tablet will come running on Android 11 with the company’s custom skin on top. There is no photo attached with the listing it is very typical to say about the design of the tab now. The listing has been shared by a reliable tipster Abhishek Yadav on Twitter. HTC has completely shut down its business in India so it might not be available for the Indian market for sure.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications