To select the desired Jio postpaid number, you will have to complete the process on the company website with a 4 digit combination.
Reliance Jio, the country’s largest private telecom giant, has brought a new service for its users. Under which users can choose a new postpaid number of their choice. Explain that to choose the desired postpaid number, you will have to complete the process on the company website with a combination of 4 digits. According to the information available on the Jio website, this offer has been started for new postpaid users of Jio. Let us know further what is the complete process of getting a new Jio postpaid number of your choice.
Rs 499 get jio choice number in
Reliance Jio’s new service called Jio Choice Number can be seen on the company website. This service has been introduced only for postpaid users. Talking about the price, the user will have to pay Rs 499 only once. After which you can set the delivery date of the SIM, as well as call the Jio agent home for SIM activation.Also read: 160 days validity and 2GB data are available in this plan of BSNL, know what is the price
Number will be available in 4 digit combination
To get the new Jio postpaid number of their choice, users need to visit the company website. After registering here, users will have to submit 4 digits of their choice. After which the company itself will create a new number. At the same time, if you do not like the new number, you can make more changes. Please tell that after choosing the new number, it will take about 15 days for the SIM to be activated. Next you can know the whole process in detail.
How to get Jio postpaid number of your choice
- First of all go to the official Jio Choice Number page.
- Click on Get Started.
- Enter your existing mobile number to receive OTP.
- On the next page enter the four digit name and pin code of your choice.
- Some new mobile numbers will appear in front of you. Choose one of these.
- Go to book option next to the number of your choice.
- Pay Rs 499 to book the number.
- After which you will get the booking code through SMS on your existing mobile number.
- After getting the SIM, share the booking code when the Jio agent arrives.
- Finally your new Jio postpaid number will be activated within 15 days of booking.
Also read: These are 13 cheap prepaid plans of Jio in the range of less than Rs 500, check the details of the plan