Honor X20 live images have been surfaced online, triple rear camera setup and dual punch-hole selfie camera tipped. The Chinese tech company is all set to launch a slightly high-end version of the Honor X20 SE which was debuted back in June. Recently, It is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 900 SoC.
Honor X20 live images
Honor X20 is ready to make its debut very soon. Today, A reliable tipster named @RODENT950 shared the live images of the Honor X20 which revealed the entire look and design of the device. As per the images shared by the tipster, The handset will come with a flat display and a pill-shaped punch hole for two front-facing cameras. The rear panel of the device will pack three cameras in the circular housing along with an LED flash. There is Huawei branding placed at the bottom center.
Further, It is believed to have an in-display fingerprint reader and will be available in blue color. As earlier mentioned, Some previous reports suggested that the X20 will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset.
However, The Chinese tech company has not shared any information related to the X20 yet. So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Redmi Note 11S specifications and Pricing leaked ahead of launch
- Micromax In Note 2 with 48MP Quad rear camera, 6.43-inch AMOLED display launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Lenovo Legion Y90 gaming phone detailed specifications leaked ahead of launch
- Realme 9 Pro Specifications surfaces online ahead of launch, Snapdragon 695 tipped
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G spotted on TENAA key specifications, images revealed