Huawei Nova 8 has been debuted with Kirin 820E SoC in Russia. The Chinese tech company was already launched the Huawei Nova 8 with Kirin 985 processor back in December in China. It runs on EMUI 12 based Android 11 OS and comes in a solo Powdery Pink color option.
Huawei Nova 8 Specifications
|Device||Huawei Nova 8|
|Internal storage capacity||128GB|
|Resolution||1080 x 2460 pixels|
|Rear Camera||64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP|
|Operating System||EMUI 12|
|Android Version||Android 11|
The Nova 8 comes with a 6.57-inches OLED Full HD+ resolution display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a top-centered positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera. Under the hood, It runs on Kirin 820E SoC and is coupled with 8GB of RAM + 128GB of internal storage. In terms of camera, The handset is equipped with a quad rear camera setup that houses a 64-Megapixel (primary) camera + 8-Megapixel (Ultrawide) sensor + 2-Megapixel (Macro) sensor + 2-Megapixel (Depth) sensor.
On the front, there is a 32-Megapixel selfie snapper. It is backed by a 3,800mAh battery and supports 66W Huawei SuperCharge rapid charging technology. For connectivity, It has a dual sim slot, 4G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, and an in-display fingerprint reader.
Huawei Nova 8 Price & Availability
Huawei Nova 8 comes in a solo version of 8GB + 128GB storage that is priced at RUB 39,999 (around Rs 40,619) in Russia.
There is no information on whether the device will be available in other regions.
- Realme 9 Pro Plus Specifications and Renders leaked ahead of launch
- Tecno Pop 5 Pro with 6000mah battery, 8MP Dual Rear Camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi 11T Pro with 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Moto Tab G70 with MediaTek Helio G90T, Quad Speakers, 2k Display launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme 9i with Snapdragon 680, 50MP triple rear camera launched in India: Price, Specifications