Android phone users can take help of move to ios app developed by Apple to transfer contacts, message history, camera photos and videos, mail accounts, calendars, WhatsApp content.
For Android phone users, the experience of shifting to iPhone may be slightly different, as it is a completely different ecosystem. If you are moving from Android phone to iPhone, then it is easy to transfer contacts, data etc. Let us tell you some such ways, with the help of which you can shift data from Android phone to iPhone:
Follow these methods to transfer data from Android to iPhone
Android phone users can take help of move to ios app developed by Apple to transfer contacts, message history, camera photos and videos, mail accounts, calendars, WhatsApp content. You can use this app when you set up your iPhone. Users can also transfer data using a normal Google account or manually transfer data through a VCF file. Apart from all these, there is also a SIM card option which can help in transferring contacts to iPhone.
How to transfer data from move to ios app
- Download the move to ios app from the Google Play Store on your Android phone. After opening the app, tap on Continue.
- Here you have to tap on the agree button to accept the term and condition. After this, the app will ask you for permission for location, contacts calendar, storage and SMS, which you will have to give for data transfer.
- Then go to the Find Your Code screen and tap on Continue. You will then be asked to enter a code.
- Now during the setup process on your iPhone, you will see an option to move data from Android. Tap on that.
- You will get 10 digit or 6 digit code. Enter this code on your Android phone. Now you will see a transfer data screen. Here you can select the content that you want to transfer. Now select the contact with whose data you want to transfer and tap on Next.
- After this, leave both the devices in ideal condition until the data is transferred. Once the data is transferred, tap ‘Done’ on your Android phone and Continue on your iPhone to complete the setup process.
How to Transfer Contacts from Google Account to iPhone
- First of all, make sure that your contacts are synced with your Google Account. For this, go to the settings of the Android phone. Make sure you have an active Internet connection. Then scroll down to Accounts and tap on Google Account here.
- Now tap on Account Sync or tap on the three dots menu to sync everything. After this, turn off the contacts toggle and turn it on again to sync the contacts.
- Now go to the settings of your iPhone. Tap on Mail and then tap on Accounts. Then tap on Add Account and use the same Google Account that you used on the Android phone. Also, make sure that the Contacts toggle is on. In this way, Android’s contacts will now be visible to you on iPhone.
How to transfer contacts via VCF file
- Go to the Contacts app on your Android phone. Now click on the gear icon or menu with three dots and select the option of Import / Export. Here you should see two options. In this, tap on ‘Export to VCF file’. These options may be different on different Android phones.
- This will create a VCF file of your contacts in your phone’s storage. Get this file either using iTunes or by mailing it to yourself. Download it using the same mail account on your iPhone. Now open the VCF file. You will see the option of ‘Add All Contact’ here. Tap on that. Your contacts will appear on the iPhone.
Also Read: How To Apply Online For Voter ID Card, Learn How To Download, Check Status