Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro full key specifications have been leaked online. Previously some reports unveiled the super unique design of the Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro and now the same source shared the full key specifications of the upcoming Pixel devices.
Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro specifications (expected)
Google is all set to launch its next-generation Pixel devices soon. Recently, A fresh information shared the full key specifications of the Pixel 6 & Pixel 6 Pro. As per the report, The Google Pixel 6 will feature a 6.4-inches AMOLED display. Under the hood, The smartphone is powered by the company’s own Google processor and might be run on Android 12 OS out of the box.
It may couple with up to 8GB+256GB storage and will include the support of Wifi 6E for connectivity options. The device will be backed by a 4614mAh battery. In terms of optics, The Google Pixel 5 will be equipped with a dual rear camera setup that may include a 50-Megapixel + 12-Megapixel. On the front, It will come with 8-Megapixel selfie snapper.
On the other hand, The Google Pixel 6 Pro will feature a 6.71-inches OLED panel. Under the hood, It will be equipped with the company’s own Google chipset. In terms of camera, the smartphone will have a triple rear camera setup that may house a 50-Megapixel + 48-Megapixel +12-Megapixel. For selfies & videos, It will come with a 12-Megapixel selfie shooter. The handset will be fueled by a 5000mAh battery and may run on Android 12 OS out of the box. It will couple with up to 12GB + 512GB storage. In terms of connectivity, The handset will include the support of WiFi 6E.
Both the handset could be AER certified.
However, The tech giant has not confirmed any information related to the Google Pixel 6 and 6 Pro but it is rumored that upcoming pixel devices could make their debut later this year.
- Realme RMX3310 spotted on TENAA, could be another phone in the GT series
- boAt Rockerz 333 Pro Wireless Neckband with 60 hours battery life launched: Price, Specifications
- Nokia E3103 TWS earbuds with 13mm drivers, IPX4 water resistance rating launched: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G51 5G India launch revealed by the company officially, Expected Specifications
- Motorola Moto Edge X30 live renders, display details surfaces online ahead of launch