Samsung Galaxy Enhance X is an AI-based image editing app launched by the South Korean company in July last year. It was initially available for the Samsung Galaxy S22 series. But later it was also brought to some Galaxy Note, Galaxy S and Galaxy Z-series devices. And now, Samsung has announced that Galaxy Enhance X will support more of their devices. Besides, this image-editing app has also brought some upgrades. Let’s get into this in detail.
The Samsung Galaxy Enhance X app is now available on more devices
The Samsung Galaxy Enhance X app is free to download from the Galaxy Store. Devices currently compatible with this app are –
- Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, Galaxy S20 Ultra, Galaxy S20 FE
- Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy S21 FE
- Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Flip 5G,
- Galaxy Z Flip 3, Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 4, Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
Samsung has said that it is working on making the Galaxy Enhance X app available on Galaxy A, Galaxy M, and Galaxy Tab series devices. However, it will only be compatible with devices running Android 13-based OneUI 5.1 and higher software versions. Besides, the stable version of this photo-editing app also fixes the bugs found in the beta version.
It now has the ability to restore old, low-resolution photos and correct lens distortion on wide-angle shots. Samsung also revealed that the updated Galaxy Enhance X app will also get features like document scanning.