Oppo is currently rolling out Android 14 based ColorOS 14 software on its smartphones. The company announced an updated timeline for the month of February. Following the January schedule, several Oppo devices received the Android 14 update. And now, the company aims to improve user experience and enhance customer satisfaction by introducing new features and enhancements. Let’s see which phones from the company will receive the ColorOS 14 update in February and what new features will be available.
Oppo has officially released the ColorOS 14 rollout timeline for the month of February. The Oppo Find N3 series of phones have already received the update, including the Collector’s Edition and Find N3 Flip included in the new list. Rest of the smartphones are also going to get the update soon. Oppo A58, Oppo A38 and Oppo A18 models will get the ColorOS 14 update from February 28 in India.
Already started receiving the update – Oppo Find N3, Find N3 Flip, Find N2 Flip, Find X5 Pro, Find X5, Find X3 Pro, Reno10 Pro+ 5G, Reno10 Pro 5G, Reno10 5G, Reno8 Pro 5G, Reno8 5G, Reno8, Reno8 T 5G, Reno8 T, Reno7, F23 5G, F21s Pro, F21 Pro, K10 5G, A98 5G, A78 5G, A77 5G, A77s, A77, A57 phones.
Last month, the stable ColorOS 14.0 update was rolled out to Oppo Find N users, which was a significant milestone for this flagship device. But the rollout didn’t stop there, as Oppo K10 5G and Oppo A77 5G users also received the ColorOS 14 update on their devices. Apart from the rollout, Oppo has added a few new features to this software version based on feedback from their users. Notable additions are:
- Floating window support for home screen applications.
- Shaking the phone can change the song/intercept notification.
- Customizable status bar font style.
- Optimized display transitions, audio effects and lock screen layout.
- Improved lock screen bounce animation and facial recognition speed.
- Improved vibration effect and clear display of system notifications.
- Support for custom screen refresh rates for different applications.
- Color display optimization in eye protection and ambient color adaptation mode.
- Photo editing in gallery supports restoring photos to their original state.
Hopefully, Oppo will roll out these new features to all compatible smartphones in the next few days or weeks.