If you are buying a second hand smartphone, then how will you know what is wrong with the phone? Whatever the problem related to the phone, there are some applications, which will know what is wrong with the phone?
If your smartphone is not working properly, some components may be faulty. But the question here is also how to know which components of the phone are bad? The accelerometer may be turned off, or web browsing on mobile data or wi-fi may be slow. If you are buying a second hand smartphone, then how will you know what is wrong with the phone? Whatever the problem related to the phone, there are some applications, which will know what is wrong with the phone?
Phone Check and Test
- The Phone Check and Test app can be used to test the hardware of Android phones. With its help, you can check the hardware of the phone.
- With the help of the app, you can check low memory, battery-charging socket, Wi-Fi-radio check, audio test, display test, GPS tracking and location testing, thermal stress, CPU, storage, etc.
- The app is easy to use. In this, you can check the phone by going to the Guided Test menu. Here you will get a list, in which you can see what you have to test or you can check the whole system.
- It recommends turning on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC before testing the phone. Apart from this, the battery should be charged up to 30 percent. After this the test phone button has to be pressed. Then it will tell what is wrong with your phone. It can be downloaded for free for Android smartphones.
Also read: If the volume button of the phone has become bad, then try these tricks
Phone Doctor Plus
- Phone Doctor Plus app can be used to check whether the phone is working properly or not. In this, many series have been given to check the hardware of the phone.
- The user interface of this app is easy. With its help, you can check the sensor movement of Android smartphone such as gyroscopes, accelerometer and proximity sensor.
- In the app, you can find out whether the display test ie dead pixels and touchscreen is working properly or not. There is an option to test cellular and networking connection test, humidity, temperature sensor, memory, storage and CPU benchmarking. It is easy to test the device here.
- If there is a problem with the phone, a star rating will appear. Also, you can check the health of the battery. It is available for Android phones.
- Often you must have also noticed that the battery of the phone shows 100 percent charge, but within a short time the battery remains half. This means that the life of the battery is ending, this also happens because the battery is not maintained properly.
- The AccuBattery app won’t fix battery problems, but it will check your battery health to see how much life is left in the battery.
- The app also has many useful features, which will tell you the current capacity of the battery. Also, you can know how long the battery will last after charging.
- You can also know which app is consuming how much battery and what is the speed of discharging. This is a useful app for changing the battery. It can be downloaded from Google play store.
Also read: How to run two accounts on Instagram simultaneously, the way is simple