Delhi Metro introduced ticket booking facility through WhatsApp last year. But still many are seen standing in long queues for tickets. Actually they probably don’t know how to book metro tickets through WhatsApp. But don’t worry, today in this report we will tell you how to book tickets through WhatsApp. It should be noted that Delhi Metro provides the facility to travel by showing the WhatsApp ticket without printing out the ticket.
And this WhatsApp based ticketing system is available in both Hindi and English languages. This entire task will be done through a chatbot. Save the number +91-9650855800 in your phone to book metro tickets.
1. Go to WhatsApp app and send Hi to 9650855800.
2. Now select your language.
3. Then click on “Buy Ticket” button.
4. Now enter the name of the station from which you have to travel.
5. Now enter the name of the station you need to travel to.
6. After that pay and collect the ticket.
A maximum of 6 tickets can be booked at a time. QR code tickets will be available on WhatsApp. Ticket booking facility is available on all metro lines from 6 am to 9 pm. And payment can be made from WhatsApp.