Asus ROG Phone 5S three major upgrades have been tipped online ahead of the official launch. It is expected to be a slightly upgraded version of the Asus ROG phone 5 which was debuted back in April. Recently, The ROG phone 5S was also spotted on JD.com with Snapdragon 888+, 6000mah battery, and more.
Asus ROG phone 5S specifications (expected)
Asus is all set to launch the successor of the Asus ROG phone 5, Today, A reliable tipster named @chunvn8888 shared the three major upgrades and launch date of the Asus ROG phone 5S. As per the tipster, The smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ chipset clocked at 3GHz instead of Snapdragon 888 at 2.84GHz.
This time, the handset will also support the 90Hz refresh rate option. It might come with a 60/90/120/144Hz refresh rate option as compared to the Asus ROG phone 5 which was launched with three refresh rate modes – 60/120/144Hz. Lastly, The Asus ROG phone 5S will be paired with up to 6GB of virtual RAM that means if the user will buy a 12GB variant, the handset will expand the available RAM up to 18GB RAM.
Further, The tipster also revealed that ROG Phone 5S will be available in white option with blue accents, basically the same colour as the Asus ROG phone 5. Coming to the launch date, The handset is believed to be launching on August 16th in China. There is no information about the international availability of the device yet.
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme C25Y with 50MP triple rear camera, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications