Asus ROG Phone 5S three major upgrades have been tipped online ahead of the official launch. It is expected to be a slightly upgraded version of the Asus ROG phone 5 which was debuted back in April. Recently, The ROG phone 5S was also spotted on JD.com with Snapdragon 888+, 6000mah battery, and more.
Asus ROG phone 5S specifications (expected)
Asus is all set to launch the successor of the Asus ROG phone 5, Today, A reliable tipster named @chunvn8888 shared the three major upgrades and launch date of the Asus ROG phone 5S. As per the tipster, The smartphone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ chipset clocked at 3GHz instead of Snapdragon 888 at 2.84GHz.
This time, the handset will also support the 90Hz refresh rate option. It might come with a 60/90/120/144Hz refresh rate option as compared to the Asus ROG phone 5 which was launched with three refresh rate modes – 60/120/144Hz. Lastly, The Asus ROG phone 5S will be paired with up to 6GB of virtual RAM that means if the user will buy a 12GB variant, the handset will expand the available RAM up to 18GB RAM.
Further, The tipster also revealed that ROG Phone 5S will be available in white option with blue accents, basically the same colour as the Asus ROG phone 5. Coming to the launch date, The handset is believed to be launching on August 16th in China. There is no information about the international availability of the device yet.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications