Tired of searching for the best screen recorder apps for Android & IOS devices, then you came to the right destination. Our Naxontech team found out the currently Top 7 best screen recorder apps that can work on both platforms, Android & IOS. Additionally, At the time of choosing the best screen recorder apps for you, our team makes some criteria so that we can tell you only the best screen recording apps. So before going further, let you know the criteria.
While making the list of best screen recorder Apps, we make sure that the screen recording application does not have any type of watermark, no root or jailbreak required, recording quality up to Full HD, and minimum ADS. So, On the basis of these criteria, these best screen recorder apps have been chosen. Without wasting any more time, Let’s see the list of best screen recorder apps of 2022.
|Best Screen Recorder App list||Best Screen Recorder App Download Link|
|1. DU Screen Recorder||IOS | Android|
|2. Screen Recorder||IOS | Android|
|3. V Recorder||IOS | Android|
|4. Screen Recorder – Livestream||IOS | Android|
|6. Az Screen Recorder||Android|
|7. Screen Recorder – Record with Facecam And Audio||Android|
Here is the list of best screen recorder apps for android & IOS in 2022
Here is the list of best screen recorder apps for android & IOS in 2022
1). DU Screen Recorder
DU Screen Recorder is a safe and simple-to-use screen recorder and stream producer. You may record screen videos and livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch with DU Recorder. DU Recorder allows livestreaming and recording material from your screen, such as games, live entertainment, sports, and more.
- Support simultaneous recording of microphone and internal audio
- Supports Replaykit, for live streaming directly from Replaykit-compatible games
- High-quality livestreaming, with various resolution options
- Set your livestream to public, unlisted, or private to protect privacy
- Supports RTMP address
- A variety of live tools: Custom watermark, live themes, live pause settings and more
2). Screen Recorder
Screen Recorder, as its name says. It is one of the simple screen recorders for IOS devices through which users can record up to FHD resolution video. After recording the screen, users can add video reactions with audio commentary to further enhance their recording.
- Record full screen videos using iOS 11 global screen recording API’s
- Add video reactions to your recordings with audio commentary. Perfect for gaming sessions, video tutorials or demos
- Edit your videos with our video trim functionality, video rotation and video filters
- Organize your recordings in one simple application with easy access
- Share and export your recordings to other apps, via email or AirDrop. You can also export your recording to your computer via WiFi or any other app for more specialized video editing
3). V Recorder
VideoShow screen recorder is a stunning free video recording app and stable video recorder, powerful video saver, and all-in-one video editor. It’s a useful game recorder with audio that allows you to record the screen while playing games, making video call, or watching movies. You can also edit videos with filter, transition, music, text, and screen cast.
- Open facecam, add your reaction to the video
- Use a microphone to add audio commentary
- Simple interface, you can easily change the resolution and fps
- It’s an ideal screen rec for you to record online video, tutorials of any app, or live shows. Record game with sound
- It only takes one touch to start recording everything on your phone
- Support high-quality video, you can change the video settings at will to meet all your needs and record clear video
4). Screen Recorder – Livestream
Screen Recorder is a professional screen recording programme for Mac OS that is both efficient and simple to use. Screen Recorder for Mac allows you to record anything that happens on your screen in high-quality video. It offers all of the sophisticated tools you’ll need to make professional-looking software demos, record web videos, film fantastic gaming stunts or gameplays, give presentations, and show off your photo slideshows, as well as produce vivid instructional by mirroring your iPhone screen! Now with a Whiteboard option to let your inner artist or teacher out and produce sketching or teaching films.
- Record the entire screen
- Record a specific part/custom area of your screen
- Get creative with whiteboard & create tutorial videos
- Start recording with one click
- Capture audio with a system built-in microphone or any audio input devices
- Enable the camera/webcam to record reaction videos
- Live stream your best gaming moments to Twitch, Facebook or via RTMP
Through Mobizen Screen Recorder, Users can start recording easily with one click, and start recording gameplay, video, and live to broadcast easily and conveniently. Screen recording, capture, and editing functions are free in the app. The video recorded with the Mobizen app is not saved on the server, only on the user’s device, so there is no privacy issue. Easy to start/stop recording, and freely pause while recording. Users can use it immediately without signing up (login).
- Clean screen recording without a record button-through Hide Air Circle mode
- Record the screen without watermark for free using Clean mode
- Not only FULL HD (FHD) screen recording, but also QUAD HD (QHD, 2K) screen recording! Supported maximum recording quality, up to recording resolution 1440P, recording quality 24.0Mbps, frame rate 60fps
- Facecam function! Express your reactions freely and record game sounds and voices together
- Save to external memory (SD card)! Record long screen recordings of more than an hour without worrying about memory
- Various image editing functions (BGM, in/outro, trim, split video, frame extraction, etc.)
- Increase the quality of the recorded video
6). Az Screen Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is a stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth & clear screen videos. With a ton of features like screen capture, screen video recorder, video editor, live stream screen, this screen recording app provides an easy way to record screen videos such as video tutorials, video calls, game videos, live shows.
- Record internal sound (from Android 10)
- Record gameplay with external sound
- Pause/resume screen recording
- Enable front camera (Facecam)
- GIF maker: A GIF recorder help you record the screen as GIF
- Control screen recording through floating window or notification bar
- Shake the device to stop recording the screen
- Draw on the screen while recording gameplay
- Transfer recorded videos, and screenshots to your computer through Wifi
7). Screen Recorder – Record with Facecam And Audio
Screen Recorder HD makes it faster and easier than ever to record your screen, record your apps, and video games. You can even turn on the camera and microphone and cast right from your phone.
- Ultra HD Resolution: Record videos with premium resolution.
- Moveable Control Panel: Choose where to display the control panel. This is great for gaming so the control panel doesn’t block any controls!
- Hide Control Panel: Choose to completely hide the control panel while recording. Ideal for gamers!
- Remove all advertisements in the app
Every screen recorder mentioned in the list is not available on the IOS store, so please consider the other ones. Hope you like the list of best screen recorder apps for android & IOS in 2022. If you have any suggestions and queries, Do let us know in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best Screen Recorder in Android?
As per the downloads and Public reviews, the Az screen recorder is the best screen recorder in Android. Click here to Download
- What is the top 5 best Screen Recorder in Android?
Here is the list of the top 5 best screen Recorder in Android:
1). Az Screen Recorder
2). Du Screen Recorder
3). V Screen Recorder
5). Screen recorder with Facecam and Audio
- How to record Internal audio in a screen recorder?
Follow these simple steps to record internal audio in your phone screen recorder
1). Open screen recorder
2). Go to settings
3). Choose the sound options
4). Enable the system sounds or System sound with mic (if you also want to record system sound with microphone audio).