OPPO Reno6Z spotted with MediaTek Dimensity 800U on Geekbench. It is the successor of the Oppo Reno 5Z which was launched back in April. OPPO Reno6Z will run on Color OS with Android 11 OS out of the box.
OPPO Reno6Z spotted on Geekbench
Oppo is ready to launch a new device to its Reno series soon. Recently, Oppo Reno 6Z with model number Oppo CPH2237 spotted on Geeknbench (via) revealed some of its key specifications. As per the Geekbench listing, The smartphone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 800U chipset and may couple with 8GB RAM. Coming to the Geekbench listings, The smartphone is managed to score 589 points on the single-core test and 1749 points on the multi-core test.
OPPO Reno6 Z Specifications (expected)
The OPPO Reno6Z will feature a 6.43-inches AMOLED FHD+ display with an in-screen fingerprint scanner. In terms of camera, The smartphone will include a triple rear camera system that may house a 64-megapixel camera + 8-megapixel sensor + 2-megapixel macro sensor. On the front, It will come with a 32-megapixel selfie snapper. The Reno6 Z will be backed by a 4,310mAh battery and may support 30W fast charging technology.
However, there is no information about the pricing & Availability of the Reno6Z yet. What are your views on the OPPO Reno6Z, Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications