Xiaomi Mi 100W Wireless Charging Stand has been launched in China. It is the successor of the Xiaomi Mi 80W Wireless Charging Stand which was launched back in April. Xiaomi Mi 100W Wireless Charging Stand comes in black color with a gold accent.
Xiaomi Mi 100W Wireless Charging Stand Specifications
Compared to the previous model, the new Xiaomi Mi 100W Wireless Charging Stand offers three major – charging speed, color, and safety layer. The wireless charging stand support a maximum output rate of 100W. With its retail box, the company is offering a 120W charger and a 6A USB cable. Surprisingly, None of the Xiaomi devices is available in the market, supporting wireless charging at these rates.
The MDY-13-EL model number wireless charging stand includes the support of an additional protection layer of current calibration other than over-current protection, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, over-temperature protection, foreign body detection, and electrostatic protection.
Similar to the previous model, the newer variant also sports a dual-coil design and a dynamic fan, which runs quietly when required. The company claims that it can be used to charge almost every product that supports wireless charging. Further, As per the company claim, It can charge Mi MIX 4 fully within 28 minutes, which packs a 4,500mAh battery and 50W wireless charging support.
Xiaomi Mi 100W Wireless Charging Stand Price & Availability
Xiaomi Mi 100W Wireless Charging carries a price tag of ¥599 (around Rs.6,863) in China. The first sale of the device is going to be live on August 16 at 10 AM.
What are your views on the newly launched Xiaomi Mi 100W Wireless Charging Stand? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- Realme 9 Pro Specifications surfaces online ahead of launch, Snapdragon 695 tipped
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G spotted on TENAA key specifications, images revealed
- boAt Airdopes 181 TWS earbuds with 60ms latency, ENx Technology launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y21A with 5000mah battery, MediaTek Helio P22 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Tecno Pova Neo with 6000mah battery, 6.8-inch Dot notch display launched: Price, Specifications