It is often seen that many users check each other’s profiles on the Facebook platform. If you also want to know who is viewing your profile, then know that it is very easy to see on Facebook.
The social media platform Facebook is used by millions of users around the world. There are many options like status update, story update, photo, video sharing etc. on this platform. Although there are many security options when it comes to privacy, but there is no option for profile visitors. That is, if someone visits your profile, then you would not be able to know this. Looking at this, we are telling you an easy way in this post. With the help of which people checking your profile on Facebook can be detected.
how to know who viewed your facebook profile
It is often seen that many users check each other’s profiles on the Facebook platform. If you also want to know who is viewing your profile, then know that it is very easy to see on Facebook. For this you have to follow some process. Let us know the whole process in further points….
Note: To follow this process, you have to login to Facebook with the help of browser on computer and laptop.
- First of all login Facebook in your computer or laptop browser.
- After Facebook login on the browser home page will open.
- Right click on home page and go to view page source option.
- After clicking on this option, you will get to see a lot of text information.
- Here you have to press Ctrl and F button on your computer or laptop.
- After pressing Ctrl and F, a search bar will open on the screen.
- In this search bar, you have to search by typing BUDDY_ID.
- You will see that some BUDDY_ID will show on your screen.
- If you scroll next to BUDDY_ID, you can also see the profile visitor’s name, if the name is not coming then there is no problem.
- Now copy that ID.
- After copying the ID, paste it after Facebook.com/ on the new tab.
- Press Enter after pasting the ID.
- After this, the details of the person who viewed your profile will appear on the screen.
apple users how to check facebook profile visitor
- For Apple users, this method is even easier.
- You have to login to Facebook on your mobile device.
- After that go to privacy setting.
- In which you will see Who View Your Profile option.
- By clicking on it, whoever has visited your profile, his information will be available.
Also read: How to share fake live location on messaging apps, learn here