Vivo X70 Pro Plus spotted on the Google Play Console listing revealing key specifications. Vivo X70 and X70 Pro were already spotted on Geekbench revealing some details and now the higher model visits Google Play Console Listing. The Vivo X70 series is rumored to launch next month and it’s been around 7 months when Vivo revealed the Vivo X60 series.
Vivo X70 Pro Plus spotted on Google Play Console
As per the Google Play Console (via), a Vivo smartphone with model number V2145A ( expected to come as Vivo X70 Pro Plus ) will feature a Full-HD+ display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution with 480 PPI pixel density. The phone will come running on Android 11 and may come with Origin OS on top. It is listed with an 8GB RAM variant and may come in other RAM variants as well.
Under the hood, the smartphone will come powered with a Qualcomm SM8350 octa-core processor that includes 1 x kryo 685 cores clocked at 2.8Ghz, 3 x kryo 685 cores clocked at 2.4Ghz, and 4 x kryo 685 cores clocked at 1.8 Ghz and coupled with Adreno 660 GPU clocked at 840Mhz. SM8350 is the model number of Snapdragon 888 which is already been seen on numerous devices and it is the 2nd best flagship chipset after Snapdragon 888 plus in the Android market.
However, The Chinese tech company did not reveal any information related to the Vivo X70 Pro Plus yet. So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Vivo Y55s specifications, high resolution renders, pricing surfaces online ahead of launch
- Tecno POP 5 LTE with 5000mah battery, Unisoc SC9863 launched: Price, Specifications
- Huawei Nova 8 SE 4G with 64MP quad rear cameras, Kirin 710A chipset launched: Price, Specifications
- Oppo Reno 7 series with 5G connectivity, triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- ZTE Voyage 20 Pro with MediaTek Dimensity 720, 5100mah battery launched: Price, Specifications