Unisoc collaborated with multiple smartphone brands in India, including Realme, Motorola, and Micromax in India. The Chinese chipset maker planning to expand its product portfolio in the country with Indian mobile phone makers. Recently, Micromax IN 2B becomes the first device that is powered by the UniSoC T610 chipset.
Unisoc collaboration with Motorola, Micromax and Realme
Today, the Chinese chipset company Unisoc, announces its partnership with Motorola, Micromax, and Realme. As per the fresh information, This partnership will bring more smartphones based on the Unisoc T610 processor in India.
Eric Zhou, Executive Vice President of Unisoc, said: Unisoc has already collaborated with several Indian and Chinese smartphone manufacturers, which are expected to launch new phones in the coming months. Previously, Unisoc has already partnered with Honor, Hisense, and Telcast in the global market.
In case you don’t aware, The Unisoc T610 is an octa-core CPU with a pair of Cortex-A77 cores and six Cortex-A55 cores. In terms of graphics, The Chipset supports ARM Mali-G52 3-EE GPU. For connectivity, It has 4G LTE with a maximum downloading speed of 300 Mbps & 150 Mbps maximum uploading speed.
However, The Micromax IN 2B is the only device that runs on UniSoC T610 SoC yet. What are your views on the latest Unisoc partnership? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications