Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, We need to wear masks in public places, practice social distancing and try not to touch random surfaces. That means withdrawing cash from ATMs can be a huge issue. That’s why Banks are now Testing Touchless Cash Withdrawl in ATMs using Smartphones so that that can provide touchless cash withdrawal in ATMs soon.
AGS Transact Technologies Limited is reportedly testing the new solution with interested banks only for now. Banks don’t need to change ATM machines this is a good thing. Instead, all they need to do is push a software update to their ATMs.For now, AGS Transact Technologies Limited is Testing Touchless Cash Withdrawl in ATMs using Smartphones in India.
The Complete process will be like this:
- Open mobile application of the Bank on your smartphone and select QR Cash Withdrawal.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw on the mobile app
- Then, Scan the QR code on the ATM screen
- Confirm the amount by clicking on ‘proceed’ in the app
- Enter the mPin no. to authenticate the transaction
- Collect the Cash & Receipt
Speaking of the technology, AGS Transaction Technologies CEO Ravi Goyal is quoted as saying the following. “we have been working towards providing customers with more streamlined and simplified user experience with minimum investment, the banks can enable this solution for their ATM networks by upgrading the existing software. We are confident that this solution will resonate with Banks & customers alike”