Tuesday, June 25, 2024
HomeNewsautomobileTata Motors sets a precedent by selling...

Tata Motors sets a precedent by selling 5 lakh Tiago hatchback cars in 6 years

Tata Tiago has reached the peak of popularity as one of the safest cars in the hatchback market in India. It has become the first choice of first-time car buyers due to its impressive mileage and low price. This car has won four star safety rating from Global NCAP as the first model in the segment. Tata Motors announced the milestone of selling 5 lakh units of its entry-level model within six years of its launch. Incidentally, Tata Tiago entered the market in 2016.

Tata Tiago sales cross 500,000

Tata Motors said that 1 lakh Tiago models were sold in the last 15 months. The 5 lakhth model rolled out of Tata’s Sanand factory in Gujarat. It is available in six variants – XE, XT, XZ, XZ+, XZA and XZA+. Its base model is priced at Rs 5.59 lakh and the top-end model costs Rs 8.11 lakh (ex-showroom).

Most interestingly, the Tata Tiago is available in three fuel options – petrol, CNG and electricity. Again, the powerful version of the car, Tiago NRG, is available in petrol and CNG options. According to an official statement from the company, 40 percent of its sales of this car come from the rural areas of the country. And the remaining 60 percent of sales are contributed by urban buyers.

Again the percentage of female users of Tiago is 10 percent. 71% of first time buyers. Vinay Panth, Chief Marketing Officer, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles said, “Achieving the milestone of 5,00,000 sales is a testament to Tata Motors’ commitment to the best in technology. Thanks to our customers for achieving this success.”

Team NaxonTech
Team NaxonTech
We believe in the power of storytelling to inform, inspire, and transform perspectives. My journey as a content writer began with a fascination for technology, and I have since diversified my skills to cover a wide array of topics. With a keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence, I strive to deliver content that not only meets but exceeds expectations.
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Web Story

Latest Post