Sony Xperia 10 III Lite has been launched with Snapdragon 690 SoC and a triple rear camera setup in Japan. The Japanese tech company added a new device to its Xperia series portfolio. The Xperia 10 III Lite runs on Android 11 OS and comes in White, Blue, Black, and Pink colour variants.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Specifications
|Device||Sony Xperia 10 III Lite|
|Internal storage capacity||64GB|
|Rear Camera||12MP (Primary) + 8MP (Ultrawide)|
+ 8MP (Telephoto)
|Operating System||Android 11|
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite features a 6-inches OLED full-HD+ (1,080×2,520 pixels) resolution display. Under the hood, The handset runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC and is paired with 6GB RAM + 64GB internal storage. There is a MicroSD card slot for the expansion of storage up to 1TB. In terms of optics, The smartphone is equipped with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 12-megapixel (primary) camera with an aperture of f/1.8 + 8-megapixel (ultra-wide) lens with f/2.2 aperture + 8-megapixel (telephoto) lens with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front, there is an 8-megapixel selfie snapper with an f/2.0 aperture. Sony Xperia 10 III Lite is fueled by a 4,500mAh battery. For connectivity, It includes the support of Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5.1, USB Type-C port, 5G, and more. Additional feature includes a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and measures 154x68x8.3mm. The weight of the phone is about 169 grams.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Price & Availability
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite carries a price tag of JPY 46,800 (around Rs. 31,600) for the solo 6GB RAM + 64GB storage model. The first sale of the phone will begin on August 27 via Rakuten Mobile and other retailers in Japan.
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme C25Y with 50MP triple rear camera, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications