Motorola Edge S vs Realme X7 Pro is the ultimate comparison between affordable flagship smartphones. Motorola Edge S is launched recently while Realme X7 Pro debuted last year in September. Both of them come with impressive specifications at a good price. Let’s see which smartphone will be the best choice for you?
Motorola Edge S vs Realme X7 Pro – Key Differences
- Motorola Edge S with Snapdragon 870 is a better choice in terms of performance compared to Realme X7 Pro.
- Moto Edge S has a better GPU also, so for playing games undoubtedly Edge S has an upper hand.
- Realme X7 Pro comes Super AMOLED with a 120Hz fast refresh rate along with 1500 nits peak brightness, so Realme X7 pro has a better and brighter display compared to Moto Edge S.
- Realme X7 Pro is also thinner and lightweight compared to Moto Edge S.
- Using the Edge S you can take ultrawide selfies as well as it has an extra 8-megapixel ultrawide lens for selfies.
- Realme X7 Pro comes with a 4500mah battery and 65W fast charging while Motorola Edge S is packed with a 5000mah battery and supports 20W fast charging. Combining both battery and charging Realme X7 pro has an upper hand.
- Moto Edge S has faster UFS 3.1 storage compared to UFS 2.1 storage in Realme X7 Pro.
- Realme X7 comes with Stereo speakers while Edge S has a single bottom-firing speaker.
- Moto Edge S sports a 3.5mm headphone jack while Relame X7 pro doesn’t have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Realme X7 Pro comes with an under-display fingerprint sensor while Moto Edge features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Motorola Edge S vs Realme X7 Pro
Motorola Edge S
Realme X7 Pro
|CPU||Snapdragon 870||MediaTek Dimesnity 1000+|
|GPU||Adreno 650||Mali-G77 MC9|
|Internal storage capacity||128GB/256GB ( UFS 3.1 )||128GB/256GB ( UFS 2.1)|
|Display||6.78 inches IPS LCD|
90Hz fast refresh rate
560nits typ. brightness
|6.55 inches sAMOLED|
120Hz fast refresh rate
1500nits peak brightness
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Resolution||1080 x 2520 pixels||1080 x 2400 pixels|
|Dimensions||168.4 x 74 x 9.7 mm||160.8 x 75.1 x 8.5 mm|
|Sim Card Slots||Dual Nano Sim||Dual Nano Sim|
|Rear Camera||64 MP (primary) + 16 MP (Macro) |
+ 2 MP (Depth) + TOF 3D
|64 MP (primary) + 8 MP (Ultrawide) |
+ 2 MP (Macro ) + 2 MP ( Depth )
|Video ( Rear )||[email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60fps, gyro-EIS||[email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Front camera||16 MP (Primary) + 8 MP (Ultrawide)||32MP|
|Video ( Selfie )||[email protected]||[email protected]/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Charging||20W fast charging||65W fast charging|
|Operating System||My UX||Realme UI 1.0|
|Android Version||Android 11||Android 10|
|Audio||Bottom Firing Speakers||Stereo Speakers|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.1||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass||Fingerprint (under display), gyro, accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Price||starting at 1,999 yuan ( Rs. 22,500 approx )||starting at 2,199 yuan ( Rs. 24,900 approx )|
Motorola Edge S vs Realme X7 Pro – Benchmarks
Motorola Edge S is able to grab 6,79,860 ANTUTU Benchmark scores while Realme X7 Pro scores only 5,40,000. Realme X7 Pro grabs 780 in single cores and 3066 in multi-cores while Motorola Edge S scores 1000+ in single-cores and 3500+ in multi-cores on Geekbench 5. The scores clearly suggest that in terms of performance Realme X7 pro is no match for Motorola Edge S. Moto Edge S is a good performer in single-core or multi-cores because of a better processor Snapdragon 870.
Motorola Edge S vs Realme X7 Pro – Conclusion
It can be concluded that Motorola Edge S is a better phone in terms of performance and can provide a high-end gaming experience seamlessly. But if you want a phone, not for gaming and you want a good display and viewing experience Realme X7 Pro is a better choice.