Sennheiser CX Plus TWS has been launched with Active Noise cancellation support and IPX4 water resistance. It becomes the first TWS earphones in the CX series to have noise cancellation. The company also reveals that both the left and right earbuds can be used individually.
Sennheiser CX Plus TWS earbuds specifications
Sennheiser CX Plus TWS earbuds sport TrueResponse Transducer Sennheiser 7mm dynamic drivers. There is an intelligent smart pause feature that automatically pauses music when the user takes the headphones out. For connectivity, It includes the support of SBC, AAC, AptX, AptX Adaptive audio codecs and Bluetooth v5.0. For a noise-free experience, It comes with active noise cancellation technology. It has touch-based control as well as support for customizing EQ settings.
Further, the earbuds feature ambient sound mode which uses their microphones to pass-through audio from the outside world. It packs a total of 24 hours of battery including the charging case. Additional feature includes IPX4 water resistance rating, each earbud weighs 6g, 2 years warranty and more.
Sennheiser CX Plus TWS earbuds Price
Sennheiser CX Plus TWS earbuds are priced at $180 (around Rs.13,242). It comes in Black and White colour options. Currently, the earbuds are available for pre-order in the United States and the United Kingdom via official site.
There is no information about the Asian region availability of the device yet.
- Honor 50 Lite Specifications, Pricing leaked ahead of launch
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 vs Snapdragon 750G – Detailed Comparison
- Huawei Nova 9 4G specifications and Price tipped ahead of the official launch
- Oppo Reno 7 specifications, design and price tipped ahead of launch
- OUKITEL WP17 Rugged phone with 8300mah battery, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications