Many of us want to see deleted messages on WhatsApp, why the sender deleted the message and what was the content in that message. Don’t worry because today I will show you the best ways to see deleted messages on Whatsapp.
Firstly, I want to clarify that if you want to recover deleted message on Whatsapp then you need to install the third-party application from the Playstore. Otherwise, you won’t able to read the unsend message on Whastapp. Almost a year ago, there is a trick in which people add the notification log widget to their smartphone home screen and read all the deleted messages but after the WhatsApp update, this trick didn’t work any more. So, without wasting any more time, let’s get started.
Follow the simple steps to see deleted messages on Whatsapp
- Go to Playstore.
- Search WAMR named Application.
- Download & Install it.
- Open the WAMR app and click on accept. [ Read the Terms & Condition carefully ]
- Click on the forward button & Choose those applications in which you want to see deleted messages. As you already know WhatsApp is not the only messaging application that supports ‘delete for everyone’ feature. It means you can see deleted messages not only from WhatsApp but from the other messaging applications too.
- Click on the forward button & carefully read the remember points.
- Click on Next & Allow the permissions.
1). To allow multimedia files, Click on enable >> Click on allow.
2). To enable notification reader, Click on enable >> Turn on WAMR notification access >> Click on allow.
- Click on Next.
- Read the app limitations & That’s it.
Now, you can read deleted messages from WhatsApp.
In case you want to recover deleted video, audio, document and photos, then you have to follow these steps:-
- Open Whatsapp.
- Go to Whatsapp settings.
- Go to storage & Media.
- Click on ‘when using mobile data’ & choose all. [ photos, videos, documents, and audio].
- Now, Click on ‘when connected on Wifi’ & again choose all file formats.
- That’s it.
Now, the WAMR app is able to show you not only the deleted text but deleted video, audio, document and photos too.
Things to remember
- Never turn off the mobile internet. If the sender deleted a message and your mobile internet is not open then this method will not work.
- Download the application from the Playstore only.
- This method is only working on Android devices.
I personally like to use the WAMR application to see deleted messages on WhatsApp because of its simple UI and additional features. Besides, If you don’t like the WAMR app then you can download these alternative applications that might help you to see deleted WhatsApp messages.
Finally, you find a way to see deleted messages on Whatsapp. If you have any query related to the WAMR application. Then, let me know in the comment section below.
- How to see WhatsApp deleted messages by sender?
1). Download the WAMR application from playstore.
2). Allow all the permission.
3). That's it.
- can i get back deleted messages on whatsapp?
- Can WhatsApp messages be seen after deleted?
Yes, Go to playstore & download WhatsRemoved+ application. Install it & allow all the permission. Now, if anyone deleted a message then you have a copy of that deleted message in your smartphone.
- How can I read deleted messages on WhatsApp?
1). Open the Playstore & search the WAMR application.
2). Download & Install it.
3). Allow the permissions.
4). That's it.
Now you can see deleted WhatsApp messages.
- How to read already deleted WhatsApp messages on Android?
If you have an Android device, then it is a very simple task to read deleted WhatsApp messages. All you have to do is
1). Download & Install any one application on your Android device from the below-mentioned list:
Get Deleted Messages
2). Allow all the permissions.
3). You successfully set up your android device to read already deleted WhatsApp messages.
If anyone sends a message and delete it. Now, you are able to read it using this method.