Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G has been spotted with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and 4,370mAh battery on TENAA listing. It is the successor of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE which was debuted back in October last year. Previously, The Galaxy S21 FE was also surfaced on the Geekbench and FCC listing.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G Geekbench Listing
Samsung is all set to launch the fan edition of the Samsung Galaxy S21 soon. Recently, The Galaxy S21 FE with model number SM-G9900 has appeared on the TENAA certification which revealed some of its key specifications. As per the listing, The smartphone will feature a 6.4-inches AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
For performance, It will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset and may couple with 8GB of RAM + 256GB of internal storage. Additionally, the Chinese and US model is believed to feature the latest flagship chipset from Qualcomm, Snapdragon 888. On the other hand, the company might use its own flagship chipset, Exynos 2100 in other regions.
Coming to the optics, It will be equipped with a triple rear camera setup and a single front-facing camera. The Galaxy S21 FE 5G will be backed up by a 4,370mAh battery and may support 45W fast charging tehnology. In terms of dimensions, The device will measure 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm in thickness. It is expected to run on OneUI 3 based on Android 11 out of the box. Previous reports suggested that the handset will arrive in White, Mint, Red, Orange, Navy, and Lavender color variants.
However, The South Korean tech giant has not shared any information related to the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G yet. Do let us know your views in the ccomment section below.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications