Samsung A52s 5G has been spotted with Snapdragon 778G SoC and 8GB RAM on Geekbench. It is the slightly upgraded variant of the Samsung Galaxy A52 which was launched back in March. Samsung A52s 5G may run on Android 11 OS out of the box.
Samsung A52s 5G Geekbench listing
Samsung is all set to launch a new 5G device to its Galaxy A series soon. Recently, A reliable tipster named @yabhishekhd shared the Geekbench listing of the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G with model number SM-A528B which revealed some of its key specifications. As per the report, The Galaxy A52s will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset, Adreno 642L GPU, and may couple with 8GB RAM.
Coming to the Geekbench scores, The handset is managed to score 771 points on the single-core test and 2788 points on the multi-core test. Keep in mind, these are Geekbench 5 scores.
For those who are unaware, Samsung Galaxy A52 launched with a 6.5 inches S.AMOLED FHD+ display and 120Hz refresh rate. It is driven by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G chipset and coupled with up to 8GB RAM + 256GB storage. In terms of camera, The handset is equipped with a quad rear camera setup that houses a 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP camera configuration and a 32MP selfie snapper. Lastly, The device is backed by a 4500mah battery and supports 25W fast charging technology.
However, The South Korean tech giant hasn’t shared any official information related to the successor of the Galaxy A52s. What are your views on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A series device? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- iQOO Z5 5G with Snapdragon 778G, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Meizu 18x with Snapdragon 870, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme GT Neo2 with Snapdragon 870, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G launched in Singapore with Snapdragon 778G: Price, Specifications
- iQOO Z5 Indian launch officially confirmed on September 27