Redmi Note 10 JE has been debuted with Snapdragon 480 and IP68 rating in Japan. The Chinese tech company added a new device to its Redmi Note 10 series portfolio, The Note 10 JE features a similar look to the Redmi Note 10T 5G which was debuted back in March last year. Redmi Note 10 JE comes in Graphite Gray, Chrome Silver color variants, and runs on MIUI 12.5 OS based on Android 11 OS out of the box.
Redmi Note 10 JE Specifications
|Device||Redmi Note 10 5G|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 480|
|Internal storage capacity||64GB|
|Display||6.5 inches IPS LCD|
90Hz refresh rate
|Resolution||2400 x 1080 pixels|
|Rear Camera||48MP (primary)|
+ 2MP (Macro) + 2MP (Depth)
|OS||MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11|
Redmi Note 10 JE features a 6.5-inches IPS LCD Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution display with AdaptiveSync refresh rate (30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz), 1500:1 contrast ratio, and a centered positioned punch-hole selfie camera. Under the hood, The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chipset and coupled with 4GB LPDDR4x RAM + 64GB UFS 2.2 storage. In terms of camera, It is equipped with 48MP (primary) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) a triple camera setup and an 8MP front-facing shooter.
The device is backed by a 4,800mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging technology. For connectivity, It has 5G, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.1, GNSS (GPS, A-GPS, GALILEO, GLONASS, BeiDou) USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The sensor on board includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint reader. Lastly, It measures 163 x 76 x 9mm and weighs 200g.
Redmi Note 10 JE Price & Availability
Redmi Note 10 JE carries a price tag of 28,765 yen (around Rs.19,502) for the solo 6GB + 64GB storage. the phone will be available for purchase from August 13 via KDDI-owned ‘au’ and ‘UQ mobile’ carriers in Japan.
- OPPO Reno6 Lite with Snapdragon 662, 48MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y55 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 700, 50MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- OPPO Pad spotted on Geekbench, key Specifications tipped ahead of launch
- Vivo Y10 & Vivo Y10 (t1 version) with 5000mah battery, 6.51-inch display launched: Price, Specifications
- DEFY Space smartwatch with Spo2 sensor, IP68 water resistance launched in India: Price, Specifications