Redmi K40G tipped to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, The Chinese tech company seems to launch a new device to its K40 series portfolio. It is rumored that the Redmi K40G will have similar specs to the Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition excluding the chipset.
Redmi K40G tipped, powered by SD 870
Redmi is planning to launch a new device to its K40 series soon. Recently, A Chinese tipster channel named Digital Chat station shared (via) that the Redmi K40G could be the next K40 series device from Xiaomi. Plus, the tipster also hinted that the main configuration of the device will be similar to the Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition except for the processor. The Mediatek Dimensity 1200 SoC will be replaced by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC in the upcoming Redmi k40G.
For those who are unaware, Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition launched back in April, The handset features a 6.67-inches OLED full-HD+ with 120Hz refresh rate, powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC, coupled with up to 12GB + 256GB storage, equipped with 64MP (Primary) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Macro) a triple rear camera setup, a 16MP front-facing shooter, and packs a 5065 mAh battery with 67W fast charging technology.
It is expected that the Redmi K40G could be launch globally under POCO branding. What are your thoughts on Redmi K40G? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications