Redmi K40G tipped to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset, The Chinese tech company seems to launch a new device to its K40 series portfolio. It is rumored that the Redmi K40G will have similar specs to the Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition excluding the chipset.
Redmi K40G tipped, powered by SD 870
Redmi is planning to launch a new device to its K40 series soon. Recently, A Chinese tipster channel named Digital Chat station shared (via) that the Redmi K40G could be the next K40 series device from Xiaomi. Plus, the tipster also hinted that the main configuration of the device will be similar to the Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition except for the processor. The Mediatek Dimensity 1200 SoC will be replaced by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC in the upcoming Redmi k40G.
For those who are unaware, Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition launched back in April, The handset features a 6.67-inches OLED full-HD+ with 120Hz refresh rate, powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 SoC, coupled with up to 12GB + 256GB storage, equipped with 64MP (Primary) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP (Macro) a triple rear camera setup, a 16MP front-facing shooter, and packs a 5065 mAh battery with 67W fast charging technology.
It is expected that the Redmi K40G could be launch globally under POCO branding. What are your thoughts on Redmi K40G? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Vivo T1x 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 900, 64MP dual rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo T1 5G with Snapdragon 778G, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- iQOO Z5x with 50MP dual rear camera, MediaTek Dimensity 900 launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Watch T1 with 110 sport modes, AMOLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Q3s with 144Hz LCD, Snapdragon 778G launched: Price, Specifications