Redmi Buds 3 has been launched with 12mm drivers and 20 hours of battery life launched in China. The TWS earbuds come with semi in-ear design similar to the Apple Airpods. It is compatible with both Android & IOS devices and comes in solo white color options.
Redmi Buds 3 Specifications
The Buds 3 sports 12mm large-size drivers. They are backed by Qualcomm QC3040 SoC and Qualcomm’s aptX Adaptive audio decoding technology. In terms of connectivity, It includes the support of Bluetooth. The Chinese tech company claims that Redmi Buds 3 offer a low latency rate of 95 milliseconds.
The earbuds pack five hours of playback time on a single charge and up to 20 hours with the charging case. Coming to the charging, They also come with quick charge support that enables 1.5 hours of playback time in 10 minutes of charging. Additional features include touch controls such as play music/ change tracks/ answer calls, one-step quick pairing, each earbud weighs 4.5 grams, and clear voice capture (cVc) noise cancellation technology.
Redmi Buds 3 Price & Availability
Redmi Buds 3 carries a price tag of CNY 199 (around Rs. 2,300). During an introductory offer, The earbuds will be priced at CNY 159 (around Rs. 1,800). Initially, It will go on sale in China under crowdfunding starting from tomorrow.
There is no information about the international availability of the device yet.
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme C25Y with 50MP triple rear camera, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications