Redmi Buds 3 has been launched with 12mm drivers and 20 hours of battery life launched in China. The TWS earbuds come with semi in-ear design similar to the Apple Airpods. It is compatible with both Android & IOS devices and comes in solo white color options.
Redmi Buds 3 Specifications
The Buds 3 sports 12mm large-size drivers. They are backed by Qualcomm QC3040 SoC and Qualcomm’s aptX Adaptive audio decoding technology. In terms of connectivity, It includes the support of Bluetooth. The Chinese tech company claims that Redmi Buds 3 offer a low latency rate of 95 milliseconds.
The earbuds pack five hours of playback time on a single charge and up to 20 hours with the charging case. Coming to the charging, They also come with quick charge support that enables 1.5 hours of playback time in 10 minutes of charging. Additional features include touch controls such as play music/ change tracks/ answer calls, one-step quick pairing, each earbud weighs 4.5 grams, and clear voice capture (cVc) noise cancellation technology.
Redmi Buds 3 Price & Availability
Redmi Buds 3 carries a price tag of CNY 199 (around Rs. 2,300). During an introductory offer, The earbuds will be priced at CNY 159 (around Rs. 1,800). Initially, It will go on sale in China under crowdfunding starting from tomorrow.
There is no information about the international availability of the device yet.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications