Realme Pad specifications and design has been leaked online ahead of launch. The Chinese tech company already teased the realme pad all set to launch soon. The new report suggests that it will be available in the Silver-Grey colour option.
Realme Pad Specifications and Design
Realme is a well-known name in terms of smartphone manufacturing and now the Chinese tech company planning to launch its first-ever tablet which they might be called Realme Pad. Recently, A report from 91 mobiles in collaboration with Onleaks revealed the design and some key specifications of the upcoming Realme pad. As per the report, the upcoming tablet from the realme will feature a similar look to the Apple iPad Pro 2020. The tablet may have a generic slab design, dual-tone finish and a single rear camera on the top left corner. There will be also a straight line that goes through the camera module to the bottom.
The realme branding will be located at the bottom right corner. The right side of the tablet will include the power button and two speakers, while the bottom side may have a USB Type-C port and two more speakers. The volume rockers and microSD card slot will be located on the left side.
In terms of design, the report suggested that it will have a 10.4 inches screen size and 246.1 x 155.8 x 6.8mm dimensions. Previously, A certification listing revealed that it will be backed by a 7,100mAh battery and will have model number BLT001.
However, the Chinese tech company has not revealed the launch date and specifications of the Realme Pad yet. So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Realme RMX3310 spotted on TENAA, could be another phone in the GT series
- boAt Rockerz 333 Pro Wireless Neckband with 60 hours battery life launched: Price, Specifications
- Nokia E3103 TWS earbuds with 13mm drivers, IPX4 water resistance rating launched: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G51 5G India launch revealed by the company officially, Expected Specifications
- Motorola Moto Edge X30 live renders, display details surfaces online ahead of launch