Mobile maker Realme will introduce a new device in a few days, expanding its Narzo N series. The company can bring this device to the Indian market under the name Realme Narzo N53. The company has listed the teaser of the phone on Amazon and the company’s website. Come, let us tell you the details about the leaked price including the launch time line and features of the Narzo N53 smartphone.
Narzo N53 launch timeline
The company is bringing the new Narzo N53 phone in India on its 5th anniversary. It can be seen in the teaser that on completion of 5 years, the company has talked about introducing a new Narzo phone. Along with this, the phone has been described as the thinnest realme phone in the teaser. At the same time, talking about the launch time line, the device can be introduced at the end of this month.Read also:OPPO A98 5G phone launched in Malaysia, it has 8GB RAM, 64MP camera, 67W fast charging
Expected price of Realme Narzo N53
Although at the moment the company has not given information about the price and color option of Narzo N53, but the price, color option and storage option of the device have been revealed in Price Baba’s report. According to the report, the entry of the device can be done in 4GB RAM + 64GB storage and 6GB RAM + 128GB storage. Talking about the price, the phone will be presented in the budget range. The cost of which can be around 13,000. On the other hand, talking about color options, users will get two color options like Feather Black and Feather Gold for the device.
Let us tell that a few days ago the company introduced the Narzo N55 smartphone of the Narzo N series. This device was also brought in the budget range, you can see its specifications below.
Specifications of Realme Narzo N55
|Displays||6.72-inch Full HD+ display|
|processor||MediaTek Helio G88|
|Memories||6GB RAM +128GB Storage|
|camera||64MP dual camera setup|
|operating system||android 13|
- Display: Realme Narzo N55 has a 6.72-inch FHD + display. In which 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate and 680nits peak brightness support are available.
- Processor: The device is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor paired with Mali G52 GPU.
- Storage: In terms of storage, the smartphone has up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- Battery: The device houses a massive 5000mAh battery unit, which is equipped with 33W fast charging support.
- Camera Features: Realme Narzo N55 has a 64MP primary rear camera. The phone also has a 2MP depth sensor and an LED flash. There is an 8MP camera for selfie.
- OS: This phone runs on Android 13 based Realme UI 4.0.
Read also:Poco F5 launched in India, equipped with up to 12GB RAM and 64MP camera