Realme GT Neo2 launch officially confirmed by the company. It is the successor of the Realme GT Neo which was debuted back in March. The GT Neo2 is expected to be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC compared to the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset-powered Realme GT Neo.
Realme GT Neo2 launch officially confirmed
Realme is all set to launch the successor of the Realme GT Neo very soon. Recently, The Chinese tech company shared a post on Weibo which confirmed the launch of Realme GT Neo2. Besides, The post doesn’t reveal much information about the exact launch date or specifications of the device.
Previously, Some reports suggested that the handset will have a hole-punch cutout display with thin bezels and chin. On the rear side, there will be a triple rear camera setup with a dual-LED flash. Coming to the bottom, the smartphone may support a USB Type-C port, a SIM tray, a microphone, and a speaker grille. The volume rockers will be placed on the left side and the power button will be placed on the right side.
In terms of specifications, The GT Neo2 will feature a 6.62-inches full-HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, The handset will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 chipset and may couple with 8GB of RAM + 128GB of onboard storage. In terms of camera, It will be equipped with a triple rear camera setup that may house a 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel & 16-megapixel selfie snapper. The handset will pack a 5,000mAh battery and may also include the support of fast charging technology.
- Vivo T1x 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 900, 64MP dual rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo T1 5G with Snapdragon 778G, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- iQOO Z5x with 50MP dual rear camera, MediaTek Dimensity 900 launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Watch T1 with 110 sport modes, AMOLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Q3s with 144Hz LCD, Snapdragon 778G launched: Price, Specifications