Realme GT Explorer Master Edition price has been leaked online ahead of its China launch. The Chinese tech company is all set to launch new devices to its GT series. It is expected that Realme GT Master Edition will be powered by the Snapdragon 778G chipset while the GT Explorer Master Edition could be powered by the Snapdragon 870 chipset.
Today, A Chinese tipster has shared a screenshot of the retailer listing of the GT Explorer Master Edition which revealed the pricing of the base model of the device. As per the screenshot shared by the tipster, the Realme GT Explorer Master Edition will be available at a price tag of 2,999 Yuan (around Rs.34,602) for the 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage.
Realme GT Explorer Master Edition Specifications (expected)
In related news, The previous report has unveiled that it will couple with up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 512 GB of storage. Coming to the other specifications, Realme GT Explorer Master Edition will feature a 6.55-inches AMOLED FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint sensor, and curved edges. Under the hood, The smartphone will be powered by the Snapdragon 870 SoC and may couple with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage.
It will run on preinstalled Android 11 OS. In terms of camera, The handset will be equipped with Sony IMX766 50-megapixel primary camera + 16-megapixel ultrawide lens + 2-megapixel lens. On the front, there will be a 32-megapixel selfie snapper. It is expected to be fueled by a 4,300mAh battery with a 65W fast charging technology.
However, The Chinese tech company has not shared any official specifications related to the device yet. So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Redmi K50 and K50 Pro specifications tipped ahead of launch on Weibo
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition with Kirin 710A SoC, triple rear cameras, and 40W fast charging debuted in China: Specs, Price
- ZTE Axon 30 5G with Under display fingerprint sensor, 120Hz AMOLED, Snapdragon 870 launched: Price, Specifications
- BlackView BL500 rugged phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 launched: Specifications
- Oppo Watch 2 launched with Snapdragon Wear 4100 and 16 Days Battery life in China: Specs, Price