OnePlus Buds Z2 finally went official after a lot of rumors and leaks. It comes as a successor to the Oneplus Buds Z which was revealed later last year. The new buds Z2 has several improvements compared to the Buds Z. It comes with ANC support, improved battery life, better audio drivers, ultra-low latency, and more.
OnePlus Buds Z2 Specifications and Features
- The Buds Z2 features a 11mm bass tuned dynamic drivers which are Acoustically tuned for bigger, bolder beats with razor-sharp treble.
- The earbuds comes with ANC ( Active Noise Cancellation ) support up to 40dB.
- It sports 3-mic setup which detect and analyze ambient sound in your environment and reduce wind and ambient noise aroun you.
- It comes with a Transparency mode in which a user can hear surrounding noise clearly even while wearing the earbuds.
- It boasts 94ms ultra low latency which make these earbuds suitable for playing games for accuracy.
- The OnePlus Buds Z2 comes with Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity which can provide a 10m range of connectivity.
- In terms of Dimensions, the earbuds measures 33 x 22.4 x 21.8mm while charging case measures 73.15 x 36.8 x 29.1mm.
- It sports touch controls usin which you can play/pause, change track, switch to transparency mode and noise cancellation mode, Answer/Reject call.
- The earbuds are lightweight and weughs only 4.6 gramms while the charging case weighs only 42 grams.
- The TWS comes with IP55 water resistance rating while the charging case comes with IPX4 water resistance rating.
- Each Earbud is packed with a 40mah battery while the charging case is backed by 520mah battery. The company cliams that the earbuds can provide 5 hours battery lie when ANC is ON and 7 hours battery life when ANC is OFF. The battery life will extend to 38 hours when ANC is OFF and 27 hours when ANC is OFF using the charging case.
- It comes with flash charge technology in which a 10minutes of charge can provide 5 hours of battery life combining the case and earbuds. It can be charged by any USB Type-C charger.
- The new wireless earbuds comes with Dolby Atmos support, Google fast pair, and Heymelody compatibility.
|Model||OnePlus Buds Z2|
|Release Date||17/122021 (Europe)|
|Drivers||11mm bass boost drivers|
|Battery||7 hours ( Earbuds ANC OFF)|
38 hours ( Charging Case when ANC is OFF)
|Water Resistance||IP55n ( Earbuds )|
IPX4 ( Charging Case)
|Gaming Mode||98ms Ultra-Low Latency|
|Noise Cancellation||Active Noise Cancellation|
|Charging||10 mins for 5 hours⁵ (charging case + earbuds combined)|
10 mins for 2 hours (earbuds only)
|Box Contents||Pair of OnePlus Buds Z2 earbuds|
OnePlus Buds Z2 charging case
User guide x1
Silicon eartips x3 (S, M, L)
Safety and Warranty card x1
USB Type-C charging cable x1
OnePlus Buds Z2 Price and Availability
OnePlus Buds Z2 comes with a price tag of $99 in the U.S and €99 in Europe. The earbuds come in two color options namely Obsidian Black, and Pearl White. The black color is not available in Europe for now.