Nokia C30 launched with an Octa-core processor and a 6,000mAh battery. It is an entry-level device from Nokia which runs on the Android 11 Go edition. Nokia C30 comes in two color variants, Green and White.
Nokia C30 launched: specifications
|RAM||2GB / 32GB|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB / 64GB|
|DIsplay||6.82 inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Rear Camera||13MP (Primary) + 2MP (Ultrawide)|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Charging||10W Fast Charging|
|Android Version||Android 11 Go edition|
Nokia C30 features a 6.82 inches IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) resolution display with 257 PPI screen density, 79.9 percent screen-to-body ratio, and a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the Unisoc SC9863A chipset coupled with 2GB + 32GB | 3GB + 32GB | 3GB + 64GB RAM & storage configurations. There is also a MicroSD card slot for the expansion of storage. In terms of camera, the smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera setup that includes a 13-Megapixel (primary) sensor + 2-Megapixel (depth) sensor. On the front, there is a 5-Megapixel selfie snapper.
The handset is backed by a 6000 mAh battery and supports 10W standard charging technology. In terms of sensors, The smartphone includes the support of an accelerometer, proximity, and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader. For connectivity, The C30 has a dual sim slot, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, and a micro USB 2.0 port. In terms of dimensions, the device measures 177.7 x 79.1 x 9.9 mm and weighs 237g.
Nokia C30 Price & Availability
The Nokia C30 is starting at a price of 99 euro (around 8650 INR). Currently, It is available for purchase in selected markets.
- Indian Railways is bringing ‘Gajraj Suraksha’, know about this AI technology
- Infinix Hot 40i with 32MP selfie camera Launched – Price, Specifications, and more| Tech News
- Noise ColorFit Pro 5 series unveiled with an AMOLED display, Bluetooth 5.3, and more- Tech News
- Get Zero Debt Insurance Cover while buying a car, know why it is necessary
- The Porsche Taycan EV has a dual touchscreen infotainment system, see video