Micromax IN 2B officially teased online with a dual rear camera setup and rear-mounted fingerprint reader. It is the successor of the Micromax IN 1B which was launched back in November last year. It is rumored that the Indian tech company may also reveal its first TWS earbuds and Micromax IN Note 2 along with the launch of Micromax IN 2B.
Micromax IN 2B officially teased
Micromax is all set to launch a couple of devices on their upcoming event which is scheduled to be held on 30th July. Ahead of the official launch, The Indian tech company shared a teaser of the Micromax In 2B which revealed an overall look and design of the device.
As per the video shared by the company, The handset features a dual rear camera setup along with an LED flash. The vertical angled rectangular camera module is located at the top left corner of the rear panel. The iN branding is located at the bottom along with the speaker and a fingerprint reader placed at the center. The volume rockers and power button are placed on the right side. Further, the handset will be available in three color options – Blue, Green, and Black.
Some previous reports suggested the key specification of the device, The handset will be powered by the Unisoc T610 chipset, may couple with 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage, and a 6.5-inches HD+ LCD display with a waterdrop notch design. In terms of the camera, The device will be equipped with a 13MP primary camera + 2MP secondary sensor. For selfie and videos, there will be an 8-megapixel selfie snapper. Micromax In 2B will be backed by a 5,000mAh battery with standard 10W charging.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications